When the footfall in my cafeteria grew massive, there was further consumer who demanded to order the foods and get it on their doorsteps. I have a settled food and beverage business and that actually runs very well. Serving consumers on spot is easy; I was now more inclined to plan for the next step to deliver the foods at the consumer’s door steps. The current age has less time and need everything in the easiest way. There were several FAQ sessions that were running in my brain. How is that going to happen? Shall I take orders on phone call? That shall be over-stressed to me. Shall I ask the consumers to come to the cafeteria, order their food, go back and wait in their house? I fear that will be so harassing for the consumers that my consumer thread shall definitely rupture. What is the way out how I can make the consumers get their food to their doorstep almost effortlessly and alsoboosts my reputation or promote myself? I Google-searched and got the most remarkable solution of the era! A generation-updated mobile application or rather an Android app is the answer to all my business puzzlements.
I started searching for a good mobile app development company. To decide on having an app one needs to be sure whether in reality the person needs the app and how that shall function. But being non-informative shall not help me far. So I started gathering information about several app development companies and how that works. I searched for Android app developing companies from freelance websites, tech blogs, creative communities, B2B directories, colleges, Google and of course my own network.
A mobile application or mobile app is a computer program or software application designed to operate on several devices like mobile phone, tablets, watches etcetera. However, I shall be looking for a mobile app development company who will help my app run in android phones. An app developer team comprises mainly of developers who are computer engineers who are responsible for creating, testing and programming apps for various devices according to customer needs. Developers write Android apps in Kotlin, Java and C++ languages and they use “.apk” as the suffix to the file. APK files contain the contents of the applications and are the files that Android-powered devices utilize to install the apps.
1. App Components are principally four through which they provide the entry points,
· Broadcast receivers
· Content providers
2. Device compatibility is responsible to make the app adapt to different devices. The design of the Android apps shall be flexible to be attuned to the devices.
When one decides to bring the entire business summed-up into an Android app, one need to have answers to few self-queries that I too went through before seeking help to the mobile app development company.
· Do I really need the app and if I do, why do I?
· Will my consumers actively use the app?
· Which web developer experts shall I ask for a right consultant to search for? Do I know any? Or shall I ask any of my friends from computer technology job sectors?
· Can my app deliver the service to my customer
· Shall I hire a freelancer whose charges shall be less and work shall be quick but I have to manage things all by myself?
· Shall I hire an in-house team of a mobile app development company who shall charge me, but give the best automated service so that I can focus on my business rather than hover around the functions of the app?
Of course I was sure about needing the app because my consumers need the services that could only happen easy and fast with an Android app. My consumers will love to use something in free just with an installation procedure that will give them lifetime services at their doorsteps. I had few friends from technical job-sector, who referred me the refined and professional mobile app development company I can trust. And last, but not the least, I chose an in-house team over a freelancer as I had to focus on my business and did not find it smart to search for various people every time I have a technical problem and reset the complete design of the app may be!
The first thing that I did after getting the problem shooters of my problems, I started reading and knowing them critically. Apps need investments and scrutinizing the service provider is definitely the client’s right. And now comes the time for few checklists to be tick-marked:
· Make the existing website development team work for me or if the app developers are new to let them know about my website.
· See all their previous works as examples before I begin.
· Know their specialty.
· Discuss in detail the idea and design I need for my business.
· Make sure they understand that I do not need a complicated app to confuse my consumers rather make it easy for them to use.
· Make sure that they communicate and are available over the phone whenever I have any confusion or problems regarding the app.
· Get accustomed to the project management team and their work process.
· Get clear with the legal and contractual formalities.
· Know their programming tools that they shall use for my app and know the development process.
· Know the time frame or deadline of submission and app launch.
Well, now that I was sure of the company and they made me believe that they are trustworthy enough by showing their successful client profiles, they also made me understand their flowchart to build my app. According to them their four main stages of app development process are
· Creating the concept with proper understanding of the client’s company needs
· Market research on how this app can attract the customers
· Designing the wireframe and graphics
· Strategies to launch the Android app
When the app development procedure started after all documentation formalities, they asked me in detail what exactly do I require? The team clarified every detail of my business and idea so that they than picturesque the entire plan into an Android app. Finally, they started with steps from planning, making the wireframe, designing, developing, enabling API Integration, UAT testing to launching the app. In every step I was updated by the team regularly and I never, till today’s date, have any communication gap with the team. My app is entirely compatible with Android devices that attest their unrivaled understanding of the Android ecosystem. The other cafeteria Android apps that they demonstrated me primarily, is not similar to mine, making me and my Android app explicitly unique. They did not fail their deadline to launch the app and I cannot grumble regarding the service quality.
I believe today if my consumers are mounting and my sales are escalating, Sirchend Software has played a great role in this. I am really happy and satisfied with their professionalism coated with politeness and proper understanding of the client’s sentiments and needs. I would recommend Sirchend to be the mobile app development company that can serve any first-timer adorably and make them work like a pro with their Android app.